Jakarta- Chairman of the Indonesian People’s Consultative Assembly Bambang Soesatyo asked the National Police to continue hacking the armed criminal group (KKB) who shot residents of Mulia, Puncak Jaya Regency, Central Papua, on Thursday (30/5), causing world deaths.
“The MPR also urges the National Police, supported by the TNI, to continue locating KKB perpetrators by turning around their movement and breaking the food supply chain to them, including criminal groups who often carry out other armed terror acts,” said Bamsoet, his nickname. his close friend, in a statement received in Jakarta, Friday.
He also asked the National Police and TNI officers in Papua to continue to strengthen security and guard territorial areas by increasing patrols to minimize acts of terror or attacks from the KKB. “Mainly towards civilians,” he said.
Finally, he asked for the commitment of the National Police together with the TNI to always be ready to protect the community from terror and KKB attacks.
“And firmly take measurable action against criminal groups who often threaten and endanger the safety of civilians in Papua,” he stressed.
Bamsoet also expressed his deep condolences for the repeated shooting incidents allegedly carried out by the KKB which resulted in the loss of life.
Previously, the Head of the Peace Public Relations Task Force Cartenz, Adjunct Police Commissioner Bayu Suseno, reported that the armed criminal group (KKB) led by Bumi Wolo shot a resident of Mulia, Puncak Jaya Regency, until he died on Thursday (30/5).
The shooting incident that killed a resident named Zainul, a motorbike taxi driver, occurred in Usir Village, Mulia District, Puncak Jaya Regency, Central Papua.
“The victim suffered a gunshot wound to the head,” explained Head of the Cartenz Peace Public Relations Task Force AKBP Bayu Suseno in a written statement in Jayapura,”