
Papua, Jayapura- Secretary General of the Red and White Front of the Republic of Indonesia (BMP-RI), Ali Kabiay said this was conveyed by the Spokesperson for the West Papua National Liberation Army (TPN-PB Spokesperson) Sebby Sambom in an interview. media count is incorrect.
Ali conveyed this denial because previously Sebby Sambom had just released hoax information to several major media in Papua.
Responding to this, Ali revealed that Sebby Sambom was the worst hoax spreader in the world.
Because everything Sebby said was never true and he cannot be responsible for it.
He said, the TPN-PB headquarters was attacked by joint TNI-Polri troops on March 27-29 2024. The attack endangered Philips Pilot Mark Merthens. “That’s not true, a hoax,” said Ali.
In fact, Ali said that what Sebby Sambom said was deliberately done for propaganda and to pit all parties in Papua against each other.
Therefore, Ali hopes that all people in Papua will not be provoked by all the statements made by Sebby Sambom.
“Don’t be easily provoked by what Mr. Sebby Sambom said, because the operational patterns carried out by the TNI and Polri are very different. “Because the TNI-Polri have SOPs for carrying out a task,” said Ali.
He further said that all units under the TNI-Polri were highly trained and would not be able to carry out rash actions as stated by Sebby.
Ali said that the TNI-Polri would definitely not carry out an attack without careful calculations at the location where the Susi Air pilot, Philips Mark Merthens, was being held hostage.
“Once again I emphasize, what Sebby Sambom said was a hoax and not true. “Because Mr. Sebby Sambon has never been in Indonesia intensively, he lives in Papua New Guinea and does not know the actual conditions or situation in Papua.” “PNG to Papua is not available every day, so I hope people don’t believe what Sebby said,” he said.
“Everything Sebby said was untrue and a HOAX, he deliberately created propaganda to pit all Papuan children against each other,” concluded Ali.