30/08/2025
Hukum & Kriminal

After the Shooting and Arson in Kab. Peak, TNI-Polri Standby 1

Timika – Police officers stand guard after a series of actions by the armed criminal group (KKB) in Puncak Regency, Central Papua.

This was conveyed by the Head of Public Relations of the Papua Regional Police, Kombes Ignatius Benny Ady Prabowo, in Jayapura.

Kombes Benny said the implementation of Alert 1 was to provide a sense of security and comfort to the community.

“Alert 1 aims to anticipate follow-up actions, but it is important to provide a sense of security to the community,” he explained.

He also said that the current situation in Puncak was relatively comfortable.

“Security forces have increased security in the city, including routine 1×24 hour patrols,” he said.

Previously, KKB had carried out a series of actions from 16 to 24 August 2024. Last Wednesday (23/8), a civilian named Lukman Ahmad was reportedly shot by KKB while selling at his kiosk.

Related posts

Masuk Rusunawa Uncen Tanpa Ijin, Barisan Merah Putih Nyatakan Sikap!

Jubir News

Ajak Bakar Bendera Merah Putih, Bekas Perkara FP Tahap II Dilimpahkan Ke Kejaksaan Negeri Jayapura

Jubir News

Ka Ops Damai Cartenz: Polri Berhasil Gerebek Markas KKB di Kampung Ambaidiru Kab. Kep. Yapen-Papua dan Amankan Puluhan Barang Bukti

Jubir News

Leave a Comment