31/08/2025
Hukum & Kriminal Keamanan

Cartenz Peace Task Force Investigate Video of KKB Threats Shoot Pilot Susi Air

Timika – The Cartenz Damai Task Force will study the video of the shooting threat to Susi Air Pilot Captain Philip Mark Mehrtens by the Armed Criminal Group (KKB) in Papua. The New Zealand pilot has been held hostage since February 2023.

Head of Public Relations Unit for Damai Ops Cartenz Kombes Pol. Donny Charles Go, S.I.K said that his party was still investigating the threat spread in the short video. In fact, it will also involve experts.

“Currently we are still conducting an investigation into the circulating video, we are also using experts to find out details about the video,” said Kombes Donny when confirmed, Saturday (27/5/2023).

For your information, a video released by KKB leader Egianus Kogoya on Friday (26/5/2023) conveys a message that the group is ready to kill Susi Air pilot Philip Mehrtens who has been held hostage for four months.

This video also shows a warning from the prisoner from New Zealand who said that KKB was ready to kill him.

“If it doesn’t happen in two months then they say they will shoot me,” Mehrtens is quoted as saying in the video.

Previously, Deputy President Ma’ruf Amin said the rescue operation for Susi Air pilot Philip Mark, who was held hostage by the Armed Criminal Group (KKB) in Papua, required calculations so that the hostage from New Zealand could be saved.

Related posts

Tokoh Adat Tabi Tolak Rencana Demo Dukung ULMWP. “Jangan Ganggu Kedamaian Kami Di Wilayah Adat Tabi

Jubir News

Support Law Enforcement Against KKB, Papuan Community Leaders Appeal to Take Care of Kamtibmas

Jubir News

Nikson Matuan, Tersangka Penembakan di Yalimo, Diserahkan ke Kejaksaan Wamena

Jubir News

Leave a Comment